Monday 26 September 2011

st moriz fake tan original


I have been using this once a week for abour 3 years now and when i started using it  not many people had heard of it and i was paying i think i was £6.99 online for it because no shops sold it but what made me buy it actually was my mum buying the wrong fake tan when i asked her to get me st tropez which i had been using for about a year prior to this so as you can probaly tell i was not a happy bunny when this arrived in the post BUT I love it it goes on perfect and no  matter how patchy it looks when i put it on as long as my whole body has one cover it will be even when I shower the next day and it isn't extremely dark that i look orange and now i can buy it for £3 ten times less than i was paying for st tropez online so im very empressed and if your a first time fake tanner i reccomend it and if your not go on give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised. I would also advise you use goves though because like most fake tan it stains your hands.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - do you use a mitt to apply? I bought the fake bake spray and its just too messy (white bathroom = brown bathroom) not good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you with the versatile blogger award - check it out at http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-award.html

    becky @ beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete