Monday 12 September 2011

My mum actually gave me this mascara becuse as most older women dosen't like change but she thought she would try it and surprise suprise went back to her old one but i really like this i used to use the black one which im not sure what it is called and don't have a spare one near to tell me and i had my heart set on it and always said no im not changing it but anyway I thought i would try it out as it didn't cost me anything and I LOVE IT i prefer it to my black one although i sometimes use them both together on a night out or whatever i want massive lashes but on a day to day basis this is the one I tend to wear unless i can't find it. The brush i just love and unlike other mascara's i don't seem to get it everwhere and the mascara isn't so gloopy ot takes hours to dry like some other mascaras I've had in the past this really make my lashes look thicker and longer without them all sticky together so yeah I really like this so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment