Monday 12 September 2011

I bought this product in a pound shop actually in my town center about a month ago when i was in desperate need of a powder and since i used collection 2000 foundation I thought i might as well give it ago. I love the powder the only problem being i would do it before you get dressed because i usually get it all over my clothes which isn't a good look aha but it dosen't stick to your foundation and make it look cakey it just get rids of any extra shine i may have on my skin if I'm having a terrible day with my skin and it is really oily I don't use the brush that came with it to apply the powder i use my big powder brush i bought from Primark I think about 2 years ago but i like this brush for applying my bronzer I havn't used much of this yet because as i said i only use powder on a r eally bad day but when it runs out i will definatly be paying full price for it which I'm not sure how much that is it's definatly less than £5 though so yeah yet again another collection 2000 product i would recommend to anyone wanting a different powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment